четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CODY SIMPSON FT FLORIDA IYIYI

Simpson performed this song at the Australian Kids' Choice Awards as the closing act. Retrieved 3 June Views Read Edit View history. CD single digital download. Good Feeling My House.

Uploader: Mishura
Date Added: 13 December 2010
File Size: 59.35 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 87250
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Cody Simpson Ft. Flo Rida – iYiYi-WEB-HDp-x - video dailymotion

It was released digitally worldwide on 1 June Remember when we first met I had to tell you that I couldn't live without your love Baby, I must confess We were the perfect match. Retrieved 20 June Mail on Sunday R. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Paradise Surfers Paradise Free. Its peak position was number 19, on the Australia Singles Top 50, it stayed there for 2 weeks.

Cody Simpson Ft. Flo Rida – iYiYi-WEB-HD-720p-x264-2010

Retrieved 25 Florlda Simpson performed this song at the Australian Kids' Choice Awards as the closing act. Shawty who that who that you think always missing you I-I-I cannot get enough of kissing you I dont cry-y-y Yeah, okay, I shed a tear or two On the grind yeah but girl ain't no forgetting you 'cause E-e-every minute, Every second Every hour of the day Iyiyiyi Every hour of the day Iyiyiyi Everytime that I'm away Iyiyi Missing you, Missing floridx. Flo Rida — iYiYi".

Retrieved 3 June Views Read Edit View history. Iyiy Rida — iYiYi" in Dutch. The music video was deleted or moved to private section since August This page was last edited on 30 Novemberat Retrieved 11 March Retrieved 8 August Retrieved 31 March Feedback Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

The music video for "iYiYi" was released on 30 June It was one of the songs featured in the interactive role-playing adventure video game The Sims 3. CD single digital download. Retrieved from " https: Good Feeling My House.

Iyiyi (Made Famous By Cody Simpson Feat. Flo Rida)

Its highest entry was number 25 in the Australia Singles Top You were a gift sent from above When you're thinking about me text That means I love you, girl I'll be your everything and all you need Oh, baby let your heart take the lead Ooh so girl what I gotta do to make you see I mean what I say to you I'll send you a picture Let you know Iylyi miss ya Girl send me a kiss I can't wait to see ya Every minute, Every second, Every hour of the day Iyiyiyi Every hour of the day Iyiyiyi Everytime that I'm away Iyiyi Missing you, Missing you.

Ooh oh Ooh ooh yeah Ooooh I'm missing you. Every moment, That is stolen It can never be replaced.

Canada Canadian Hot [10]. Belgium Ultratip Flanders [9]. Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: Waiting 4U Tour Paradise Tour.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий